[Xen-users] A question

Hi
 I try to install a domain  ,following the manual on line ,
 using the instructions to build the file system as follows:

# dd if=/dev/zero of=vm1disk bs=1k seek=2048k count=1

# mkfs -t ext3 vm1disk

# mount -o loop vm1disk /mnt
# cp -ax /{root,dev,var,etc,usr,bin,sbin,lib} /mnt

but /{bin,sbin,lib} can`t be copied ,
the message says they are the only-read file system

how to fix it ?

I try to ignore it ,and follow the rest instructions in the manual

when I try to run "xm create **** -c"
the domain boots up a few lines  and then put out a ERROR as follows
then stop

Freeing unused kernel memory: 112k freed
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel.

How to fix it ?

The config file is as follows

[root@tgh xen]# cat tghdlut
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11.10-xenU"
memory = 64
name = "tghdlut"
nics = 1
vif = [ 'mac=bb:00:00:00:00:11, bridge=xen-br0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/tgh/tgh/vmldisk,hda4,w' ]
ip = "10.20.10.156"
hostname = "tghdlut"
root = "/dev/hda4 ro"