Winning Claims Alert

To: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Winning Claims Alert
From: "Lotto International" <ttinternational@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 05:57:27 -0500
Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:06:00 +0000
Lotto  International
European Promotional Draws
**************************************************** Amsterdam
Netherlands
***************************************************** Claims Department
Ref: MMCAN/652311872/05 Batch:
074/05/369MM WINNING NOTIFICATION
   We happily announce to you the draw of the Lotto Netherlands
International Sweepstake Lottery International programs held in
Netherlands.
   Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564700564321 with
Serial number 4265/02 drew the
lucky numbers: 31-05-75-67-25-04, which subsequently won you the lottery in
the 2nd category.
   You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of One
Million,Five Hundred Thousand Euros  ( 1,500,000.00 ) in cash credited to
file Ref. No: MMCAN/652311872/05.
   This is from a total cash prize of Euros 22,500,000.00 , shared
amongst the first Fiftenn (15) lucky
winners in this category. All participants were selected randomly from
World Wide Web site through
computer draw system and extracted from over 150,000 individual/ company
e-mail addresses. This promotion takes place annually.
   In view of this, your Euros 1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred
Thousand Euros) would be released to you by our payment office in europe.
To begin your lotteryclaim, do contact the claims manager :

MR. PETER VAN
CLAIMS MANAGER
LOTTO NETHERLANDS
email- manager4claims@xxxxxxxxx
Fax -31-847-515-275
Tel -31-617-630-287

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 25th July,2005.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next year
sweepstake.
  In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications do remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do not hesitate
inform your claims manager as soon as possible. Congratulations once more
from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS. ANNA MICHAEL
email:lttinternational@xxxxxxxxx
Lottery Coordinator
***************************************
DISCLAIMER: This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient (s) and shall not
attach any liability on the originator, Lotto Netherlands International.
If you are the addressee, the contents of this letter are intended for your
use only and it shall not be forwarded to any third party, without first
obtaining written authorizations from the originator. It may contain
information, which is confidential and legally privileged and the same shall
not be used or dealt with by any third party in any manner without the
specific consent of Lotto Netherlands International
www.lotto.nl