RE: [Xen-users] exit xm console

To: "gerardi" <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] exit xm console
From: "JHJE (Jan Holst Jensen)" <jhje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:09:35 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:08:39 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Is there a way to exit the xm console without CTRL -] ?
>
> I am using putty to connect to a remote computer and can not
> figure how to send CTRL -], wo I have to kill the Process to stop the
> console.

Hi Martin.

I was a bit lost there as well, since I have a Danish keyboard. Guess you have
a similar issue since you are located in Germany. Look to the right on your
keyboard and try Ctrl-<various keys>. I found that using Ctrl-^ (the key right
next to my "Å") works for me (and yes, that is through putty as well). Your
corresponding key should be right next to U umlaut and have an asterix, a plus
and a tilde ?

Cheers
-- Jan Holst Jensen, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark