[Xen-users] network connection to domain0 does not work

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] network connection to domain0 does not work
From: Rigas Wendel <beerman_wendel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:38:13 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:29:08 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everybody,

I installed Xen on my suse 9.2 system. Up to now I can do the following things:

Boot into XEN
Start xend
Automatically start a virtual Domain (ttylinux)

My problem is that after starting XEN I cannot reach any other client on my network any more.
The only machine I can ping is the virtual ttylinux server.
Therefore I cannot reach the XEN machine from outside using ssh or telnet.

The ttylinux vm works fine. From there I can reach every other machine in my network using ping!!! So the nic itself should not be the problem.

Regards

Rigas

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher