[Xen-users] How to install a domu

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to install a domu
From: Shahzad Chohan <shahzad.chohan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:18:54 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:18:00 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys,

I know this is probably a basic question, but I'm having real
difficulty in trying to figure out a way of installing a rhel 3 (not a
yum distro) domU. I'm stumped for ideas, everywhere else it talks
about installing fedora but it has the luxury of using yum. Please can
someone help me with a guide as to how to accomplish this. I've
searched google but I'm not having much luck.

So far I've got a partition /dev/hda5. I ran MAKEDEV, but after this
I'm stuck  about do I install an the os  into it?

Many thanks for your help.

Shaz