Re: [Xen-users] Login incorrect problem (SUSE-packaged Xen)

To: <hitumabushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Login incorrect problem (SUSE-packaged Xen)
From: "Takekazu Okamoto" <tokamoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:22:51 +0900
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:22:15 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Noniko-san,

You should enable to run YaST and SuSEconfig at xen-dirinstall.
Or set root password in the image by your hand.

HTH,
Takekazu Okamoto
Novell Japan

>>> Noniko <hitumabushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2005/06/11 16:37:39 >>>
Hello, I am a newbie of Xen and just started with SUSE9.3-packaged Xen.
The packaged document README.SuSE and script mk-xen-resucue-img.sh did me a
great help, I could run sample ttylinux-xen and rescue-based Suse with xen.
Now I'm trying YaST dirinstall. I Created a root FS image and installed a
"minimal system required" using YaST . This domain booted and login console
appeared. But when I hit "root", "login incorrect" returns.
I would be happy if I get any idea for this problem.