[Xen-users] problems with glibc and tls on SuSE 9.3

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] problems with glibc and tls on SuSE 9.3
From: boris blaha-ysker <bblahaysker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:54:22 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:53:40 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi all,

we installed xen on suse 9.3
we moved lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled
all works fine ...
after a few days we experienced problems with
berkely DB and tls

we tried to rebuild glibc out of src.rpm
with a change in the SPEC file
'%define withouttls i386 i486 i586 i686 mips arm hppa'

the normal rebuild process failed with an error
in the math/test suite

the make-process is o.k if you disable the test
%define run_testsuite 0

does anybody have experiences with the rebuild
of glibc on a SuSe 9.3 box

bb