[Xen-users] gtk gui

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] gtk gui
From: Christian Hergert <christian.hergert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:33:03 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:32:25 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was curious if anyone else was hacking on a gtk front end to xend. I
started one on monday in pygtk because the core bindings for xend are
written in python. This is both my frist python and pygtk experience,
although i am familiar with gtk+. I have a few early screenshots at
the following url. There should be descent functionality by friday. I
am considering using gnome-vte for console support, but this would
definitely prevent running on win32 clients. Although that is not a
primary goal of mine, it might be for others. Any ideas, comments,
suggestions are welcome.

http://people.mosaix.net/chris/images/xenmanager/

--
Christian Hergert