[Xen-users] Any common reasons for segfaults apart from tls being enable

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Any common reasons for segfaults apart from tls being enabled?
From: George Styles <ripnetuk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:01:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:00:34 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have a Xen machine running on Suse 9.3 with default everything. One
of my domains keeps getting Signal 11's to its processes (seg faults)
- its affecting mythbackend (part of mythtv) and mysqld. The other 4
domains are all working perfectly.

Is there a common reason for this apart from the tls libs still being
enabled (they arent). Is this a known issue with the non-test release
of Xen?

Any 'hidden' logs that I have missed? (tried dmesg on both domain 0
and domain X)

thanks