[Xen-users] [newbie] will a xenlinux kernel boot normally?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] [newbie] will a xenlinux kernel boot normally?
From: Ovidiu Constantin <ovidiu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:23:42 +0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:23:20 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This might be a stupid question :), I'm just experimenting with xen and
very happy with what I've seen so far (the demo CD). Question is: Will a
xenlinux kernel boot on a real machine (without xen) ? If not, is there
a plan to support this?

I'm thinking of installing and running distros as transparent as possible.

10x,
Ovidiu

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/