Re: [Xen-users] NTP time issues DomU's

yeah, i'm already doing that, I was just saying, it *seemed* like they were getting their time from domain0, and weren't actually changing their own clocks in accordance with syncing with the same ntpd server.

especially since they're all off by exactly the same amount ... and running ntpdate doesn't seem to have any effect whatsoever?