[Xen-users] Booting halts

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Booting halts
From: Konstantin Selivanov <konstantin.selivanov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 01:53:34 +0400
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 May 2005 21:53:08 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello.

Can anyone answer my newbie questions? When i try to boot xen image it halts after string
ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus...

I have NVIDIA nForce2 chip and use Gentoo Linux. I looked for same problem in archives but
didn't find anything useful. What's wrong? Is this hardware supported?

With best regards, Konstantin.