Re: [Xen-users] multiple vif's/bridges

hm, tcpdump from external -> eth3 of dom0 looks fine

tcpdump from exteran -> eth1 of domU = no reply

tcpdump from eth3 -> ext = fine

tcpdump from eth3->domU ... the ping says it's ok, but tcpdump shows nothing

likewise domU->eth3 ... says it's pinging, but tcpdump shows nothing

so is what's happening here is both sides pinging the bridge, but nothing is going through? i have this in dmesg:

device vif1.0 entered promiscuous mode
xen-br0: port 1(vif1.0) entering learning state
xen-br0: topology change detected, propagating
xen-br0: port 1(vif1.0) entering forwarding state
device vif1.1 entered promiscuous mode
xen-br1: port 2(vif1.1) entering learning state
xen-br1: topology change detected, propagating
xen-br1: port 2(vif1.1) entering forwarding state

so that looks good ...

i'm not supposed to make the domU gateway the same as the domO nic or anything am i?

perhaps that dump information will clarify the problem ...

i hope =)