[Xen-users] xen testing (2.6.11.7) & physdev_access problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen testing (2.6.11.7) & physdev_access problem
From: Czakó Krisztián <slapic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:55:35 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:55:20 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I can't start a domain with my own built xenU kernel when I enable
physdev_access.
I build the kernels on a Debian sarge with make-kpkg. When I build a
"normal" guest kernel, it boots and the domain starts up. When I enable
physdev_access, nothing happen after an xm create testvm -c (console
starts up, and stops after a while without any output on it). No error
message, simply nothing.

I enable physdev_access via menuconfig (make ARCH=xen menuconfig), and
disable net and blk backend, as I wantto use the domain0 as net & blk
backend, and I leave enabled the frontends (and CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y).
PCI support is enabled also.
I've started with a default config from arch/xen/configs/xenU_defconfig.

What's wrong with it? What am I missed?

I've attached the .config I've used.

Thx.
Regards,