Re: [Xen-users] filesystem image of Fedora Core for Xen?

I've been thinking off and on about posting guest images (and have already
from time to time) and I'm writing to offer some personal bandwidth I have;
either static (throttled) HTTP/FTP or maybe a bittorrent permanently peered
w/ Ted's to-be server?  I have around 30G of space for such a project (but
no inclination to run frequent backups on it).

Any way about it, we will contribute images to the decided on repository,
this is a great idea.   I have some base Debian and Gentoo images and we
will probably post some specialized Globus/Xen images soon.

Tim