xen-tools

Re: [Xen-tools] Re: Xen-tools Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

To: Ali <aliasgar.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-tools] Re: Xen-tools Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2
From: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:24:52 +0100
Cc: xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:32:31 -0800
Sender: xen-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ali wrote:
> How can i setup IP for my instances in xen.
> How would i know which instance has got which Ip and how can i login
> windows domu.

1) please ask this question on xen-users - it's about usage of Xen, not
development of the python control programs (which is the xen-tools that
is meant in this list is about)

2) please don't fullquote the whole digest, just quote information about
your problem, in case you replying to some message in the digest.

3) As it seems your message is not about a thread in the digest, but a
new problem, replying to the digest is wrong in the first place - please
start a new thread with a decent subject, instead of replying to the digest.

This makes it easier for people to help you, and increases the
likeliness that you get a good reply.

Thanks,
henning

BTW: and while you're at it, don't forget to read the docs, the wiki,
and the FAQ, first - there are quite some infos about Xen, it's network
cofiguration, and running windows guests on the internet.