xen-tools

[Xen-tools] xenstore permissions

To: xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-tools] xenstore permissions
From: John Paul Walters <jwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:30:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:32:47 -0700
Sender: xen-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it possible to set permissions on certain areas of the Xenstore such
that non-privileged users within a guest can read or write control
messages from the Xenstore?  For example, I'd like a normal user to be
able to read specific keys from the Xenstore, but I don't want to give
access to read the entire thing.  Is this possible?

thanks,
JP