xen-tools

YOU ARE A WINNER IN OUR PROGRAMME

To: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: YOU ARE A WINNER IN OUR PROGRAMME
From: "MRS BRIGGIT WILLEMS" <megalotto2005@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:13:50 -0200
Cc: <xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:39:47 -0700
FROM: THE DESK OF THE LOTTO CHANCELLOR, WINNING NOTIFICATION.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: KIY/47560460037/02.
BATCH: 24/23519/YHI
ATTENTION: RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform
you that you have been selected as a winner in the REAL EXCHANGE LOTTO
PROMO ,THE GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INT.,PROGRAMS held in AMSTERDAM through a
computer ballot system Your company/Your email, is attached to ticket
number 023-5876-790-279, with serial number 3673-10 drew the lucky
numbers 43-14-42-37-69-25, and consequently won the lottery in the first
category.

 You have t herefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$800 000:00 in cash credited to file REF: KIY /47560460037/02. This is
from total prize money of US$20,000,000.00 shared among the 25
international winners in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia,
New Zealand, America, Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa as part of
International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a Finance House insured
in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
Participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of
year high stakes US$5.7 Million Netherlands International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact our international claims agent:

Mr.Tony Van More
Email:tonyvanmore1002@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +31-644 807 638.
INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR,

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th/ 07/ 2006.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote

your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claim's agent as soon as possible
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotions program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Brigit Willem.

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL N.B.
Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will Result to
disqualification.

All participants below the age of18 are automatically disqualified.