xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] Spam Quarantine Summary

To: <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [XenPPC] Spam Quarantine Summary
From: "Barracuda Spam Firewall" <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Sep 2007 15:36:09 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:24:40 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Account: xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is your quarantine summary from the Barracuda Spam Firewall.

You have 7 messages in your spam quarantine inbox.
  • Click on the Deliver link to have a message delivered to your mailbox.
  • Click on the Whitelist link to have a message delivered to your mailbox and whitelist the sender so that his/her messages will no longer be quarantined.
  • Click the Delete link to have the message deleted from your quarantine.

Messages older than 30 days will be removed
Time Received
From
Subject
Actions
09/24/07 23:42:52
"Lazaro Hardin" <ysyhyb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bugzilla-daemon
09/24/07 20:43:27
"Shelby Price" <nhodqesmj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: patchbot-unstable
09/24/07 20:03:29
"Carmella Rich" <gracey184@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You can penetrate deeper using our majic herb
09/24/07 15:08:20
麗華 <thdhvmbtso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
美味しい女性と言ったら!
09/24/07 14:31:06
"sixan Leinonen" <sixan-Leinonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
kasseitj
09/24/07 10:28:12
"Vasilijs Gutoff" <Gutoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ahrwerks
09/24/07 09:19:04
"Devrup Harm" <Devrup@xxxxxxxx>
sesnommu

To view your entire quarantine inbox or manage your preferences, click here.

GIF image

JPEG image