xen-ppc-devel

Re: [Xen-devel] please pull PowerPC trees

To: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] please pull PowerPC trees
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:20:43 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ppc-devel <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 02:15:29 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Changes inside powerpc files are fine. Obviously powerpc-specific changes
inside common files are usually fine. Changes to locking protocols in common
files (e.g., changed usage of mmap_sem in privcmd.c) is *not* fine. Please
post patches for that kind of thing.

 -- Keir