xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] boot failure with large dom0

To: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [XenPPC] boot failure with large dom0
From: Jerone Young <jyoung5@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:20:18 -0600
Cc: xen-ppc-devel <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:19:50 -0800
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So it looks like the problem has to do with tftp which apears to have a
64MB send limit. The file is over this and so everything does not make
it. Adding a check for dom0 image size does not good since the image
itself is not fully transfered. Which make since why you get the error:
boot_of_alloc_init: pg :0x2000 of our image is different
at bootup.