xen-ppc-devel

Status summary Was: [XenPPC] Cannot boot from local disk

To: xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Status summary Was: [XenPPC] Cannot boot from local disk
From: Kiyokuni Kawachiya <KAWATIYA@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 01:56:56 +0900
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 09:57:34 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for the quick action.
Let me summarize the latest situation before I go to bed (it's 2am in
Japan).

----> was a problem in our local tree, will be fixed.

----> is not solved yet, may depend on my JS20. sent the boot log

>  3. In the public Xen tree, the 32-bit objcopy produces an image that
>     Kawachiya's yaboot apparently cannot load.

----> was solved by Hollis's patch to Makefile.

Kawachiya