xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] Overflow in decrementer restore

On Sep 1, 2006, at 4:28 PM, Segher Boessenkool wrote:

The problem turned out to be that we don't sync the timebases between
the processors.

Does this happen on JS2x?  SLOF is supposed to ensure that all
CPUs start with the timebases already synchronised.

Not sure how to interpret this but linux _does_ spit out a lot of output about sync'ing timebase, tho it could be a no-op

Here is the Linux output from a JS21 SLOF: JS2XFW6331

Processor 1 found.
Synchronizing timebase
Got ack
score 299, offset 1000