xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] Error creating domain on JS20 (Fw: [Prose-jvm] Brief Status

I also probably have a old blade.   But your statement is correct:
"Almost all JS20".  However, that is not the same as all the JS20.

Yes indeed.

We hardly ever test on those old machines; there's not many of them
around.  So you're our tester now, heh.  Don't worry: you found one
of the two differences already -- see if you can spot the other ;-)

970, 970FX, 970GX, 970MP, actually.

FWIW: first two of those are the two generations of JS20; last two
are 2-core and 4-core JS21.

Segher