xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] Re: wehre I am at

ML is cc'ed cuz there is some good instrumentation tricks below.
It should concern us all that an any code we stuff in a domain can bring fron the whole box, so this is certainly relevant to the list. For those who do not know, some IBM researchers are trying to get a non-Linux OS running on XenPPC as a DomU