xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] noHV status

Thats great Mark.
Have you completed the proper integration items we talked about?
IIRC we want:
1. A devtree entry to let Linux know that it is running noHV (rather than the MSR hack)?
     Something like /xen/problem-state
  2. Stop using HDEC and use DEC for all timers
3. Better detection thats it is a G5 rather then using noHV in the cmdline 4. Check in all the hcall paths to make sure the domain is in the right mode for the right hcall

I think there is more, all but 3 can be done on simulator.
-Jx