xen-merge

Urgent Funds Transfer Proposal

To: "drjeweltaylor@xxxxxxx" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Urgent Funds Transfer Proposal
From: "Mrs Jewel Howard-Taylor" <drjeweltaylor2006@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:57:47 +0700
Cc: <xen-merge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:26:20 -0700
Dear Friend,

I got your contact after a diligent search of a foreign partner who will be
of immediate assistance to me believing that this business proposal will be
of mutual benefit to both of us and that you will not betray me.

I am Mrs Jewel Howard-Taylor,wife to the former President Charles Taylor of
Liberia; the then warlord. My husband did really committed so many crimes
that I feel very ashamed of but relieved to use this medium to solicit for
assistance since I have been confined to house arrest for all his crimes
when he was in power.
http://www.africamasterweb.com

I have contacted you because I am really under great
pressure especially now that my husband is appearing before the
international world court tribunal in Den Haag the Netherlands for various
war crimes he committed that lead to the killings of more than 200000 people
including children during his days in office.

I have now decided to move out the sum of $14.5 million US dollars and
250kg of gold dust which my husband gave me for safe keeping before he was
finally arrested by the international police to face war crimes.

I later transfered and deposited this fund and the gold dust in one
Security and finance firm in Europe as soon as he was arrested through the
help of a consultant and also a senior manager with the security and Finance
company.

I have contacted this consultant recently and informed him of my plans to
move this funds and gold of their security company for safety reasons,As i
intend travelling abroad soon,he promised to assist me with all transfer
arrangements without any hassles.

So my reason for contacting you,is that i need you as a partner in carrying
out this transaction and i will also want you to help me invest and manage
this fund in any viable business venture as soon as this funds and gold is
sucessfully transfered to you, while I am promising to give you 20% as your
commission for your involvement and any expenses that you might incur in the
process of this transaction.

There is immense need for your involvement because my
husband and I are widely known everywhere and since I am under house arrest
by the Librian Government, there is little or nothing that I can do to get
this fund transferred out of this region by myself,So i have asked my
consultant in Europe to help handle all aspect of this transaction till this
funds and Gold is sucessfully transfered to you as my partner.

Most of our assets and accounts have been frozen so I would like you to
give this proposal the much needed attention because we have lost almost
everything.

I shall also give you the contact of the security company and the
consultant who helped me to deposit the money in Europe as soon as I receive
your positive response so that you can work with him to conclude this deal.

Please note that everything about this transaction must be strictly
confidential.

I wait for your urgent response.

God bless you.
Mrs Jewel Howard-Taylor
Email:: drjeweltaylor@xxxxxxx
drjeweltaylor2006@xxxxxxxxx

NB
You can get details and confirmation of my story on the web sites below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taylor
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2963086.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.