xen-merge

WINNER RAINBOW LOTTO NL

To: "nklclaimsagentt@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: WINNER RAINBOW LOTTO NL
From: "J.P.Van" <nklclaimsagents@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:43:52 -0900
Cc: <xen-merge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:02:30 -0700
WINNER RAINBOW LOTTO NL,
AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: RNL/2311786008/06
BATCH: 14/011/IP

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 6th of July 2006, of
the Winner Rainbow Lotto International program held on the 30th of June
2006. Your personal or company email address attached to ticket number
205-11465886-629 with serial number 3772-99 drew lucky numbers
7-14-17-23-31-44 which consequently won the lottery in the First category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of ?1,000,000 (One
million euro) in cash credited to file Ref.No RNL/2311786008/06.

 This is from a total cash prize of ?49,000,000 (Forty nine million euros)
shared among several international lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your funds is now deposited with Platinum securities Co.
to your name and due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this winning private from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your designated account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
500,000 companies and individual email addresses from all over the world as
part of our international promotions programme which takes place once in
every year.

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 21st  July 2006. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to the pool as unclaimed and
included in the next stake.
To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducially agent,

Mr. Dean Maxwell,
Platinum Group,
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Email: nklclaimsagentt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote all your winning information such as reference, batch,
lucky drew, serial and ticket numbers in all correspondence with your agent.