xen-merge

[Xen-merge] First 6 patches

To: xen-merge <xen-merge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-merge] First 6 patches
From: "Martin J. Bligh" <mbligh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:08:22 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 06:08:43 +0000
Sender: xen-merge-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OK, this is where I got to today, between meetings ;-). I'm fairly sure
none of it works properly yet, not even test compiled, but I'll polish
it up tommorow. This is the basic idea I'm on though, so if people
disagree, please yell ASAP (I'm going to bed for now though ;-))

Chris, don't bother trying to stack on top of this until I've at least
got it compile tested and booted on non-xen. These are against 2.6.12
and should form the bottom of the stack ...

Pointing out my stupid mistakes is welcome, but this is more to garner
feedback on the approach.

http://mbligh.org/xen/001-xen-cpu_common.c
http://mbligh.org/xen/002-xen-i386_ksyms.c
http://mbligh.org/xen/003-ioport.c
http://mbligh.org/xen/004-ldt.c
http://mbligh.org/xen/005-pci-dma.c
http://mbligh.org/xen/006-signal.c

I looked at io_apic.c and ... well, I'll need to go back when I'm
feeling braver ;-) Will knock through a bunch more tommorow, I hope.

M.