[Xen-ia64-devel] [patch 00/16] Kexec v20080206 - xen

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] [patch 00/16] Kexec v20080206 - xen
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 17:28:43 +0900
Cc: Aron Griffis <aron@xxxxxx>, Isaku Yamahata <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:59:39 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am happy to announce yet another release of my patches to
make kexec and kdump work on ia64 xen.

Changes:

This is just a minor increment on the v20080125 release that
I made a few weeks ago:

* Rebase to ext/ia64/xen-unstable.hg revision 16982:e83d2b840e88,
  which was the latest when I did an hg pull a little earlier today.
  - This was actually quite trivial, requring only one minor rediff.
    I'm hoping this indicates a low chance of regressions.

* Move the TLB unpining logic from dom0 into the hypervisor.
  For more details see the description in the
  minimal-relocate_kernel-for-xen-priv.patch patches,
  there is a xen portion and a linux-xen portion which
  I will post separately.

Other patches:

There are two xen-linux patches that comprise this release,
I will post them separately.

Testing:

Things seem fairly healthy on my HP RX2620 and Tiger 4.
Testing on other platforms would be much appreciated.

--
Horms