[Xen-ia64-devel] [Fwd: [Xen-devel] Fourth release candidate for 3.2.0]

To: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Fwd: [Xen-devel] Fourth release candidate for 3.2.0]
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:18:43 -0700
Cc: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:20:32 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   FYI.  I plan to get at least one more pull of the ia64 trees when
Keir gets back.  I've sync'd our trees with upstream and have added all
of the 3.2.0 patches that I'm aware of.  If I've missed anything, please
let me know.  For any new patches, please be sure to indicate if you
think if should be included for 3.2.0 and provide justification.
Thanks,

        Alex