75% OFF, DESIGNER FASHION CLOTHING: Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, J. Lindeberg

To: n-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 75% OFF, DESIGNER FASHION CLOTHING: Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, J. Lindeberg, Juicy Couture & .. at40531giajg01mt2vnm
From: "Sarah Goldberg" <sarah.goldberg_cw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:08:11 -0700
Bcc: www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, en-ppc-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, quest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, patchbot-xenppc-unstable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-api-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:30:55 -0800
Sender: <sarah.goldberg_cw@xxxxxxxxx>
-== DESIGNER FASHION CLOTHING ==-
Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, J. Lindeberg, Juicy Couture and many more!
LowestPrice on the Net!

Hats
Jeans
Longsleeve's
Outerwear
Polos
Shoes
Sweatshirts & Hoodies
T-Shirts
Wallets
Watches

View All Brands We Carry By Clicking Below Links:
http://link-1.pdandother.com
http://link-2.pdandother.com