[Xen-ia64-devel] [Fwd: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.1.2 first release ca

To: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Fwd: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.1.2 first release candidate]
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:54:04 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:55:28 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   FYI, the xen-3.1-testing.hg tree has been refreshed with a few
patches for 3.1.2.  Notably for us, this includes a build fix.  My
testing on cset 15487:aabd60597239 passed, but please give it a try to
make sure there's nothing else obvious missing for a 3.1.x release.
Thanks,

        Alex