[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: Booting Windows on Open Source GFW

To: "Tristan Gingold" <tgingold@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: Booting Windows on Open Source GFW
From: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:13:51 +0800
Cc: Xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:11:47 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> So we must get a method to resolve the problem that SetupBrower.dll
compiling
>issue under Linux. Any comment?
>
>I have sent you (privately) SetupBrowser.efi, so that you can go
further.
>IIRC, SetupBrowser.dll is built but fwimage fails to build the .efi
file.
>You can try to debug fwimage or you can send to me SetupBrowser.dll and
I will
>try to understand the failure reason.

[Zhang, Xing Z]
I don't think SetupBrowser.dll is built, pls see the attachment which is
produced in compiling time. It's just a null file. The error info I have
sent to you before.

[Zhang, Xing Z]
With your SetupBrower.efi file, I can boot linux successful. And after
handing unaligned reference error in SecMain.c, windows installer worked
well except dead loop at "starting windows" stage. I am looking into
this issue. Thx.