[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: complie qestion about open source GFW

To: <tgingold@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: complie qestion about open source GFW
From: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:54:42 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:53:24 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tristan:
        I really appreciate your kind help. I just eagerly want to setup the
build environment and do some works on the open source GFW. I think you may
loss some files in http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/efi-vfirmware.hg. Because
after conquering the "Setupbrowser.efi" issue ( I just copied a same file which
in windows version EDK2 to linux), I meet some header files lost issue(such as
pci_regs.h, xen.h). I guess you forgot using "hg add" when you made patch (
Just guest ).

So, it's a wonderful thing if you can rebuild the GFW at your spare time. Thx:)