RE: [Xen-ia64-devel][Patch]Add two PAL calls which fixSMPwindowsinstalla

Hi Wing,

According to SAL specification 3.2.5 OS_OOT_RENDEZ,
"If OS_BOOT_RENDEZ returns a processor to the SAL using BR0, SAL will
re-enter the spin loop awaiting a wake-up by the BSP."

I guess that the windows installer uses only two cpus. The other cpus
kill themselves and never be revived (until reboot).
I have no idea why the other cpus are waken up once...
Generally speaking, too many cpus might be useless for installing OS.

Thanks,
Kouya