Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Does vnif can be support in 3.0.4 or 3.0.3

Hi, Tang.

Let me clearify.
Are you testing domVTI or DomU?

If domVTI case, you need to add Paradriver(PV-on-HVM),
This is not included in RHEL4u4.
You need to make it.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

"Tang, Wei" <wei.tang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sakai:
>
>    Thanks for your email, my VM user normal Linux RHEL 4U4, does VNIF can be
> inserted in this version? I mean needn。ッt to build other Linux kernel. As I
> know, it is difficult to rebuild RHEL 4U4 kernel source because many patches
> has been inserted in it by Redhat Company.
>

> Thanks
>
> Wei
>

> Intel Xen Virtualization Enabling
>
> Global Developer Relations Division
>
> フタ ホャ
>
> PRC  AE

\xBE 夬\xBA 壤鈑\xAC 怛\xE9
\xBE 茶\xBA 扤遶蛛挟\x{2121}纐繻潜扤扤扤扤扤扤扤扤扤
\xBE 囎礪繝扤 吶\xBA 檜緕\x{32a8}甼喚粤扤贔 弟纉 扤蜀 竅\xEE 矼 齦韶闥\xF4 蜴 凱握\xB4 闥 凱握\xB3
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE 皮\xAC 怛\xE9
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE 部 鼈阨趙 矼 鴣\xEE 闔 硼\x{6285}\xAE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE 壽瘤謫
\xBE
\xBE 藻齦鼈\xE9 啻冒\xC9
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE \x{2225}瘤膃 怛蘂 寿繪扤瘤臉扤扤扤扤扤 扤阡綺
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE 皮\xAC 糟貂
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE    弟纉 瘤扤鈬 竅\xEE 扤跛 辣 扤蜒\xE8 鱚跂癈\xE5 扤鴦蜿\xEE 竅\xEE 齦韶闥\xF4 嵶鋲\xBF
凱握\xB3 闥 凱握歓
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE 壽瘤謫
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE 怛\xE9
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE 侮扤\xEC 懊\xEE 帷鶯扤跚扤扤闔 梼痰跚鈑
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE 伯閧瘡 偵扤跫鞳\xF2 吶赱扤闔\xF3 堤\x{fa45}皷闔
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE ・ユ・ソ ・ロ・

\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE 侑\xC3  租
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE
\xBE \xBE
\xBE

烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝烝\xDF
懊遶蛛挟\x{2121}纐繻 轣蛹蜴\xE7 跚齡
懊遶蛛挟\x{2121}纐繻潜扤扤扤扤扤扤扤扤扤
蔗扤痕扤蜩\x{63ed}扤緕齒\x{235c4}竇\x{fa33}闕扤緕\x{32a8}甼喚粤扤\xEC