[Xen-ia64-devel] Question to console input events

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Question to console input events
From: Dietmar Hahn <dietmar.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:58:22 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:57:53 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

for the mini-os port to ia64 I try to block the domU with
HYPERVISOR_sched_op(SCHEDOP_block, 0);
But it does not really work because the domU get lots of events on port 2 -
the console input port (I use start_info.console.domU.mfn). But then:
struct xencons_interface *intf = ...
intf->in_cons == intf->in_prod;
so there is no data in the console input buffer.
Does anyone know where the events are coming from or where in the xen-source I
have to look?
On x86 this seems to run fine.
Thanks.

Dietmar