Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] Issue about interrupt for PV-on-HVM on IPF

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 11:17 +0900, Doi.Tsunehisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I (Doi.Tsunehisa) said:
> >>
> >>    This should probably be isa_irq_to_vector(irq).  Will the HVM PCI
> >> device always use an ISA IRQ?  Thanks,
> >
> >   In my investigation, it always uses its value.
>
>   In qemu-dm code, it uses only PIC as interrupt controller, I think.
> Other interrupt controller is masked as follow:

   Ok, if you change "isa_irq_to_vector_map[irq] == pdev->irq" to
"isa_irq_to_vector(irq) == pdev->irq" then I'll sign-off on it.  All
other accesses in the kernel are via the isa_irq_to_vector() macro, so
we should be consistent.  Lets submit this first patch to xen-devel it
modifies common code, and I can add the follow-ic.patch to the xen-ia64
tree.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.