[Xen-devel] please pull xen-ia64-unstable.hg

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] please pull xen-ia64-unstable.hg
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:47:57 -0600
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:48:20 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,

   Please pull:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-ia64-unstable.hg

The tree is merged up to xen-unstable.hg cset 11923:abee5c6b930d.  We
were busy during the 3.0.3 freeze, so there's a lot of stuff here.
Notable improvements include switching to the Tristan's xencomm
interface for hypercalls, which solves several random hypercall
failures, and incorporation of Isaku's performance tuning patches,
improving our dom0 -> domU networking up to about 2Gb/s.  We also have
many, many bug fixes, code cleanups and smaller optimizations.  This
pull will also fix the current build breakages for ia64 in the
xen-unstable.hg tree.

   You may want to check the following cset before pulling as it does
venture slightly out of ia64 specific code.  This just links in a couple
extra c files for the PV-on-HVM build and an ifdef'd startup hook:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-ia64-unstable.hg?cs=7c2a5f96a192

Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.