[Xen-devel] PATH: start_pfn field in xen_domctl_getmemlist_t

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] PATH: start_pfn field in xen_domctl_getmemlist_t
From: Tristan Gingold <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:00:48 +0200
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 02:56:30 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Because getmemlist needs to be restartable and read P2M, xen/ia64 has always
passed start_pfn info trough the hypercall.

Until now it was combined with max_pfns into the max_pfns field.  This was not
very clean.  Because the API has just been changed I think this is the right
time to make this small change.

Tested on xen/ia64.

Tristan.