RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen-ia64-unstable.hg status

To: "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, "xen-ia64-devel" <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen-ia64-unstable.hg status
From: "Yang, Fred" <fred.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:42:47 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:43:03 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alex,

VTi network issue has be root caused to GFW conflict with latest QEMU
addsing a fake PCI device (xen_platform) for VBD/VNIF which is using IRQ
10 same as NIC.  A new GFW will be sent out separately.

We have a patch for VTi Reboot issue but  are seeing kernel panic, so we
are continue to debug the new patch

Thanks,

-Fred