To: "DR.LIOUS JONES" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: THANK YOU
From: "DR.LIOUS JONES" <liousjonesjmlifbi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 03:57:40 -1000
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 06:46:44 -0700
Greetings to you, I know this email will be as a surprise to you, My name is
DR.LIOUS JONES, I am the financial controller of the former Liberian president
MR.CHARLES TAYLOR who is to be tried in The Hague the Netherlands for the
accusation of involvement in war crimes both in Liberia country and in
neighboring Sierra Leone. Before he was apprehended by the United Nation
Security Council in Nigeria west Africa, he instructed me being his finance
controller to look for a capable hand (Some One) who will invest his money
(TAYLOR USD$120,000.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) for a period of 10
years, the trustee of the money will have 5% (still negotiable) of the total
sum for his/her time and effort to go into business partnership with him, while
the remaining 95% will be invested in any profitable business of the trustee
choice.

The contract can be renew after ten years if the business is growing good, and
the interest will be shared as 75% for MR.CHARLES TAYLOR and 25% for you.

If you are prepared to work with Mr. President to invest this money, call me on
+31-643-131-298. Or email: loiusjones@xxxxxxxxx

Please note this transaction is strictly confidential and if you are not
interested, kindly disregards this proposal and do accept my apology.

DR.LOIUS JONES
TAYLOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Email: liousjones@xxxxxxxxx