RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [BUGREPORT] Panic dom0 by using modulenetbk.ko

To: "Akio Takebe" <takebe_akio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, <ahs3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [BUGREPORT] Panic dom0 by using modulenetbk.ko
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:40:53 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:41:29 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Akio, Alex, AI and all,

I will try to fill new bugs in bugzilla in future. But it might add some
workload to track bugs' status in bugzilla (who will track and who will fix the
bugs), especially for some short-term bug (which can be fixed quickly, such as
build failure).

Well, I know it is more formal to use bugzilla. We can try to report more
issues to bugilla in future. :)

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康