Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] catch up new hypercall HYPERVISR_hvm_op for IPF

To: DOI Tsunehisa <Doi.Tsunehisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] catch up new hypercall HYPERVISR_hvm_op for IPF
From: Tristan Gingold <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:13:50 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 07:09:23 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Le Lundi 07 Août 2006 15:28, DOI Tsunehisa a écrit :
> Hi all,
Hi,

you should only submit ia64 specific code here.  Common code will be merged
into xen-ia64-unstable during the merge.

I'd prefer do_hvm_op to be in xen/ and not in vmx/.  All the hypercalls are
there.

It is a little bit strange that HVMOP_get_param returns the parameter by value
and not in memory.  I suppose you have copied x86 hypercalls here.
index can't be < 0 as it is unsigned.

Tristan.