Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [ww24]

To: "yo.fujita" <yo.fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [ww24]
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:46:20 -0600
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:46:30 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 18:11 +0900, yo.fujita wrote:

> SUMMARY:
>      - In this week, we used 2cpu on the domU test as last week.
> issues:
>      - We came across many hangs in this week's test and all of
>        them was happened with dom0.
>       - The number of hangs in the process of booting domU : 7/10
>       - The number of hangs in unixbench testing : 2/2
>        So we gave up the test on this cset.

   Thanks Fujita.  Is anyone else seeing these hangs booting domU?  The
Intel status report on the same changeset has no indication of dom0
hangs on their tests.  Has anything else changed in the test
environment?  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.