[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [Fedora-xen] fedora-xen-ia64 first pass

To: "Aron Griffis" <aron@xxxxxx>, <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>, <fedora-ia64-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [Fedora-xen] fedora-xen-ia64 first pass
From: "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:48:37 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:48:56 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Aron
        We have tried to boot xen with your tip, but found the configuration
for domain0 opens dom0_VP mode, however, the dom0_VP option of xen was closed
by default. Maybe this is the main reason why xen dies at booting xen0.
Correct?
If they don't match, it is impossible to boot up. Due to not familiar with
rpmbuild scripts, so we have to modify it manually to try.

Thanks
-Xiantao