Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [RFC] The "vcpu->arch.privregs" is doubly used

To: Masaki Kanno <kanno.masaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [RFC] The "vcpu->arch.privregs" is doubly used
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:41:28 -0700
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:42:32 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 14:55 +0900, Masaki Kanno wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Thanks for your comment.
> I fix domain destruction processing too, and will resend a patch.
> I found the some memory leak issue in VTI domain destruction
> processing. I fix it too, and will send a patch.

   This looks like a fix that would be nice to get in for Xen 3.0.2.
Sounds like we have about one more day to get ready for that.  Please
send a new patch or let me know if I should include the original one in
this thread.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab