[Xen-ia64-devel] LTP case nanosleep02 failed in Xen0

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] LTP case nanosleep02 failed in Xen0
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:47:09 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:48:19 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have updated LTP to latest 20060306.
After running it, I found there were several failed cases in recent
xen-ia64-unstable source. I will report them in sequence. I run the latest LTP
on Cset 9267 on Tiger 4 Itanium 2.

Nanosleep02 is one of system call case. This case is interesting, sometime it
is pass, sometime is fail. So maybe there are something wrong with the timer of
Xen0?

[root@tiger4 bin]# ./nanosleep02
nanosleep02    1  FAIL  :  Remaining sleep time 3998 msec doesn't match with
the expected 3999 msec time
nanosleep02    1  FAIL  :  child process exited abnormally

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康