Re: [Xen-devel] Help? Red Hat fails, Suse/Debian both work fine

Hi, Tristan

I tried reinstall and I have the same error.
But you are right.
"make install-tools" didn't change under /usr/lib/python/xen.
This may be another issue, but this is important issue.
We'll check Makefile after this issue is fixed.

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe